Terms & Conditions
All fees are in US dollars (USD). HTAi will process Visa, MasterCard and AMEX. Charges on your credit card statement will appear as HTAi EDMONTON, AB.
Payments must be received by 21:59 PM Mountain Standard Time (UTC-6) on the deadline date. Any payments received after the date will be applied to the next registration fee category.
Registration fee deadline dates are as follows:
Early Bird: April 20, 2020
Regular: April 21, – June 17, 2020
Onsite: June 18 – 24, 2020
HTAi only accepts credit card payments.
Onsite registration (June 20-24, 2020) will be via the online platform and the only forms of payment that can be accepted are Visa, MasterCard and AMEX. No cash payments.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Please note that all Annual Meeting Registration fees are subject to the conditions below:
- Participants may make changes to their registration through the online system until May 20, 2020. Changes between May 20 and June 17, 2020 can only be done by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and may be subject to a USD $50 administration fee.
- An alternate attendee name may be substituted if you are unable to attend the Annual Meeting. Substitutions can be made by contacting email@example.com by no later than June 17, 2020. Substitutions are subject to a USD $50 administrative fee.
Cancellation Notification & Refunds
All registrations are considered binding on receipt of registration confirmation. The policy below will be strictly enforced, whether the registration fee has been paid or an invoice has been requested.
All cancellation or transfer requests must be submitted in writing to the Registration Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All cancellations or transfers must be in writing and delivered to the HTAi Secretariat by email. Such requests will be deemed to be effective as of the date on which the HTAi Secretariat receives written notification. Written confirmation by HTAi is required for the cancellation to be finalized.
- A full refund minus a USD $100 cancellation fee and a USD $50 administrative fee, irrespective of the reason for cancellation will be issued when a cancellation request is received in writing before May 20, 2020. Refunds will not be issued after this date.
- Should the delegate fail to provide notification in writing of any changes and not attend the event, there will be no refunds or transfers.
- Any changes to your personal profile details or to submitted and accepted abstracts after April 20, 2020 cannot be reflected in the printed program.
- Registrants are responsible for canceling any of their travel reservations (e.g. airline or accommodation reservations).
Emergency Illness, Death of Registrant or Immediate Family Member
Refunds may be granted if an attendee is unable to attend the conference due to a family death, illness, or other extraordinary circumstance. In such a circumstance, the Secretariat must be contacted by email. Refunds will still be subject to a USD$100 cancellation fee and a USD $50 administrative fee.
Registrants who do not show up for the conference and do not contact HTAi via written correspondence automatically forfeit all registration fees paid unless your inability to contact us was due to a verifiable emergency medical issue that occurred within 1 one week prior to the start of the conference.
All requests for refunds must be received by June 30, 2020. No considerations can be made after this date.
Re-Verification or Reprocessing of a Credit Card
Credit card payments that require reprocessing for any reason (e.g. payment wasn’t received due to insufficient funds) will incur a USD $50 administrative fee.
Speakers and program schedule are subject to change. If a session or event is canceled, HTAi is not responsible for any airfare, accommodation or other cost incurred by registrants.
Photography, Audio and Video Recordings
By attending the HTAi 2020 Annual Meeting, the participant understands and provides consent to being photographed or being recorded by means of video or audio tape recording by the Organizers, or a designated representative of the Organizers. These photographs and/or recordings can be used, without compensation to the Delegate, in any public display, publication or media, or website, or in any manner or form, and at any time by the Organizers in promotion of the mission to promote the Annual Meeting. The participant releases the Organizers, and their employees, agents, representatives, associates, Board of Director members, and consultants from any liability in connection with the use of such photographic, video and/or audio materials.
Recording of any HTAi materials in any type of media is prohibited without prior written consent from HTAi.